Breaking ground in April 2014, our team has been up on site for nearly three years helping Acuity add nearly one million square feet to their campus in multiple phases. With the continued growth of Acuity, the additions to the campus accommodate current and future needs. Each new component is designed to blend seamlessly with the existing architecture including building enclosure and interior finishes. This campus transformation which competed in February 2017 included the following phases:
- South Parking Structure: This new multi-story, 640-car, including a Central Utility Plant in the basement of the structure.
- North Parking Structure: Mirroring the South Parking Structure, the North Parking Structure, is a multi-story, 640-car parking structure that also contains a Central Utility Plant in the basement.
- South Wing Build-Out: Build out of 50,000 square feet of space in the existing South Wing of the existing headquarters building.
- Northwest Building Addition: A two-story shelled-space addition with basement mechanical space.
- Existing Building Enhancements: To enhance the workspace for team members, renovations to the current North building mechanical systems were completed.
- Galleria West: Added training space on the first level, dining space on the second and mezzanine levels, and a basement with a portion including an expanded fitness and locker room area.
- Galleria East: Includes a 2,000-seat lecture hall in the round with a balcony level, a pre-function area, new restrooms, and new mechanical systems. In addition, an executive office area is located on the mezzanine level of Galleria East.
- Southeast Building Addition: Includes a two-story open office addition with mechanical space in the basement.
- Site Improvements: Site improvements will take place to convert all existing surface parking lots to green space, update site utility work, modify storm water ponds, add new site roadways, and update site landscaping.
Concrete Design Award - Wisconsin Ready Mixed Concrete Association (WRMCA), 2016
Top Project – The Daily Reporter, 2016
BUILD Wisconsin Award, New Construction – Associated General Contractors, 2017