Supply Chain and Equipment Coordinator
Mortenson’s success is not a matter of luck; it’s a result of our ingenuity, expertise, and exceptional people coupled with our unparalleled focus on customer service.
Our foundation and culture are based upon our values of trust, safety, teamwork, responsibility, service and stewardship. We are inspired by a compelling purpose to build structures and facilities for the advancement of modern society and a mission to create an exceptional customer experience. Mortenson has built a reputation for being a leader in our industry and in the communities in which we live and work.
It all starts with our extraordinary people and collaborative teams. Mortenson has been voted a "best place to work" over 40 times since 2002…
…What are you waiting for?
The Big Picture:
Are you looking to work in a fast pace environment and use your analytical skills? Are you a strong communicator? Do you have a positive and professional attitude with strong customer service skills? Mortenson is currently seeking a strong performer with the ability to work well with a variety of staff at all levels in an ever-changing environment, remaining flexible, inventive, enthusiastic, and efficient with a high level of integrity and confidentiality. As a Supply Chain and Equipment Coordinator, you will be responsible for supporting the Climate Pledge Arena project team in their day to day work on site as it pertains to equipment needs and operations. This is a project site based role. At completion of Climate Pledge Arena, the position could shift back to Equipment Facility or to another large-scale project in the area.
Mortenson’s diverse portfolio of work and career paths will offer you opportunities to expand your expertise in the construction industry. At Mortenson, you can be part of a team where people are our greatest asset.
What will you be doing:
Your organization, flexibility, extraordinary customer focus and strong communication are critical in performing duties which include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting with processing equipment facility orders and returns from the field
- Providing support for sourcing equipment internally and through 3rd party rental and service suppliers
- Generating purchase orders for equipment purchases and rentals, under the supervision of a Specialist
- Reconciling and process of billing of contracts, invoices, and work orders daily
- Supporting electronic inventory management
- Supporting physical inventory management on project sites or within equipment facilities
- Effectively working and building relationships with those of diverse backgrounds and organizational levels
- All other duties as assigned
How you will succeed:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to effectively communicate, both written and verbally
- Shown positive and professional attitude and strong customer service skills
- Ability to multitask
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Active listening skills and effective communication including an openness to a variety of input and feedback
- Can do attitude a must
- Current driver's license required.
- Minimum two years of equipment coordination, administration, materials management, customer service or accounting experience.
- This position requires the following with or without an accommodation; sitting, walking, standing, lifting, climbing, pushing, pulling, hearing, visual acuity, and utilization of a computer and office equipment.
- Must be physically capable of reviewing a jobsite multiple times daily. The working environments consist of exposure to dirt, heat, noise, dust, and outdoor weather; as well as indoor and climate-controlled settings.
Mortenson is an EOE/Affirmative Action/M/F/Veteran/Disabled employer