Mortenson’s success is not a matter of luck; it’s a result of our ingenuity, expertise, and exceptional people coupled with our unparalleled focus on customer service.
Our foundation and culture are based upon our values of trust, safety, teamwork, responsibility, service and stewardship. We are inspired by a compelling purpose to build structures and facilities for the advancement of modern society and a mission to create an extraordinary customer experience. Mortenson has built a reputation for being a leader in our industry and in the communities in which we live and work.
It all starts with our extraordinary people and collaborative teams. Mortenson has been voted a "best place to work" over 40 times since 2002…
…What are you waiting for?
Why You Should Build Your Career with Us -
- A family-owned company since 1954 - You are a part of the Mortenson Family!
- We are headquartered in Golden Valley, MN with easy access to parks, bike trails, etc.
- Brand new fitness center and cafeteria onsite
- We offer many growth opportunities and we believe in developing our team members.
- We genuinely care about our team members, just like how we care about our family members.
The Big Picture -
The Treasury Analyst support’s activities related to cash & investment management and treasury operations with a focus on system enhancements and process improvements to reduce manual effort and improve efficiency.
- Play a lead role in day-to-day cash management and treasury operations to ensure bank and investment accounts follow Mortenson’s established policies and procedures.
- Investigate, research and resolve complex issues/problems, and respond to internal customer and audit requests escalated by Treasury Team Members.
- Manage various short-term portfolios in compliance with established investment objectives and liquidity requirements.
- Partner with Treasury Team Members in the creation and maintenance of dashboards and reports related to Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), aging receivables, investment performance, cash analysis and forecasting.
- Identify system enhancements and process improvements to streamline cash management and receivables/payables processes, increase efficiencies and accuracy by reducing manual work, and better leverage currently available banking services.
- Partner with Treasury Team Members to establish bank accounts and implement treasury services in support of new Mortenson entities, joint ventures and strategic initiatives.
- Make recommendations to management for optimizing banking services and lowering costs.
- Partner with Treasury, Finance and Accounting Team Members, as well as external providers, to implement process improvements.
- Prepare and maintain documentation of processes and procedures for inclusion in desk manuals and user guides posted on the company intranet.
- Perform special requests as directed.
You Will Have:
- Four-year degree or equivalent work experience in applicable field required.
- Certified Treasury Professional (CTP) certification preferred.
- Minimum of two years of Treasury Experience.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint).
- Ability to analyze and implement process improvements
- Willingness to take ownership and responsibility of work and continually look to improve upon those tasks.
- Must be reliable, detailed-oriented, and work with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills required.
- Ability to work in a cross-functional, collaborative, team-based environment.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Experience with tools like: Power BI, Tableau, Treasury Management Systems - preferred
Mortenson is an EOE/Affirmative Action/M/F/Veteran/Disabled employer.
Visa sponsorship not available for this position
**No Agency e-mails, calls or solicitations accepted**