Senior Software Developer - Integrations
Mortenson’s success is not a matter of luck; it’s a result of our ingenuity, expertise, and exceptional people coupled with our unparalleled focus on customer service.
Our foundation and culture are based upon our company values of trust, safety, teamwork, responsibility, service and stewardship. We are inspired by a compelling purpose to build structures and facilities for the advancement of modern society and a mission to create an exceptional customer experience. Mortenson has built a reputation for being a leader in our industry and in the communities in which we live and work.
It all starts with our exceptional people and exceptional teams. Mortenson is honored to receive 40+ Top Workplace Awards since 2002…
Be a part of the rapidly expanding renewables market and help Mortenson teams and clients lead the industry in helping deliver clean power across the country. Mortenson’s rapidly expanding Energy Storage & Solutions team is looking for energized and experienced pre construction talent.
…What are you waiting for?!
As part of Data Solutions team, you will assist the integrations lead and take ownership of all activities related to the development of solutions within our integration’s architecture, assist in formulating solutions to support our BI competency; as well as work with other groups to design, document, develop, test, debug and implement solutions to support our integrations and BI competencies as well as other strategic data initiatives.
- Lead the definition, development, and documentation of integration solutions, its business requirements, objectives, deliverables, and specifications in collaboration with other team members
- Develops complex data and application integrations and modifies/maintains the existing ones with limited supervision
- Lead discussions with analysts, other developers and designers in conceptualizing and development of new ETL and application integration artifacts
- Conduct research on emerging integration platforms, products, languages, and standards in support of procurement and development efforts
- Participates in creating proof of concept and needs assessment for business need
- Assist in analysis & generation of ETL (Informatica) mapping specs, establish load strategies, create specifications and understand the complexity of the dependencies that will guide the overall ETL schedule
- Participate in the walk throughs of ETL specs
- Perform quality assurance & Error handling required for the design, development and testing of system enhancements Provides technical expertise to team members and mentors junior team members
- Effectively work and build relationships with those of diverse backgrounds and organizational levels
- All other duties as assigned
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in business or computer science or equivalent combination of education, experience and area of expertise.
- Minimum five years of hands-on experience developing software solutions in a team environment
- Experience with a variety of common software development practices and tools as well as awareness to industry trends
- Experience with project management methodologies; providing estimates, status and raising issues
- Experience leading teams through complex technical problems
- Prior experience with Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services (IICS) is required
- Prior experience with integrations involving Oracle HCM cloud and Oracle Finance Cloud is strongly preferred
- Experience preparing technical specifications, designs and architecture deliverables
- Knowledge of emerging DI products, languages, and standards
- Competency with XML, JSON constructs and schemas
- Prior experience with API protocols and schemas such as SOAP and REST
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux
- Technical certification related to software development processess and tools (Oracle EBS R12, PL/SQL, Java OCP) preferred
**Mortenson is an EOE/Affirmative Action/M/F/Veteran/Disabled employer.
Visa sponsorship not available for this position.
Position is based in Minneapolis, relocation available.