Marketing System Administrator Intern
Mortenson’s success is not a matter of luck; it’s a result of our ingenuity, expertise, and exceptional people coupled with our unparalleled focus on customer service.
Our foundation and culture are based upon our company values of trust, safety, teamwork, responsibility, service and stewardship. We are inspired by a compelling purpose to build structures and facilities for the advancement of modern society and a mission to create an exceptional customer experience. Mortenson has built a reputation for being a leader in our industry and in the communities in which we live and work.
It all starts with our exceptional people and exceptional teams. Mortenson has been voted a "best place to work" 40+ times regionally over the past decade…
…What are you waiting for?!Summary:
Mortenson’s Strategic Marketing Team is seeking an eager individual to fill the role of System Administrator Intern. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who wants to work as part of a skilled team to gain valuable experience with customer relationship management (CRM) system administration and best practices, specifically Salesforce.com. You’ll gain an understanding of Mortenson’s services and offerings and provide operational support for tracking customers, pursuit efforts, and sales pipeline reporting to maximize business performance.
Highlights of your work with Mortenson will include:
- Supporting marketing data maintenance efforts and administering processes to maintain data cleanliness going forward.
- Assisting with user experience (UX) design & enhancements to optimize data capture on desktop and mobile applications.
- Applying systems knowledge and skills to recommend process improvements.
- Assisting with light CRM system design work to implement technical enhancements.
- Drafting required technical documentation and associated training for new initiatives to ensure the integrity and successful use of implemented tools.
Cultivate your skills in your chosen field of study with Mortenson. We look forward to hearing from you if you:
- Are currently enrolled and pursuing an undergraduate, four-year degree in Marketing Technology, Information Systems, or related field
- Possess experience administering or configuring declarative information systems
- Have acute attention to detail
- Possess excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills.
You are perfect for this opportunity if you:
- Have achieved a minimum overall GPA of 3.0/4.0
- Have experience working in CRM systems, specifically Salesforce.com
- Have advanced experience with Microsoft Excel (vlookups, IF statements) and PowerBI.
You will join an exciting and ever-changing industry with a minimum 12-week internship with our team. This opportunity is full-time the summer of 2023. This internship is not relocation-assistance eligible.
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position. H-1B lottery registration submission and completion of the STEM OPT I-983 training plan are considered sponsorship.
Mortenson is an EOE/Affirmative Action/M/F/Veteran/Disabled employer.