Equipment Solutions Intern
Equipment Solutions Intern
Mortenson’s success is not a matter of luck; it’s a result of our ingenuity, expertise, and exceptional people coupled with our unparalleled focus on customer service.
Our foundation and culture are based upon our company values of trust, safety, teamwork, responsibility, service and stewardship. We are inspired by a compelling purpose to build structures and facilities for the advancement of modern society and a mission to create an exceptional customer experience. Mortenson has built a reputation for being a leader in our industry and in the communities in which we live and work.
It all starts with our exceptional people and exceptional teams. Mortenson is honored to receive 40+ Top Workplace Awards since 2002
… What are you waiting for?!
Equipment Solutions supports our construction projects by supplying high-quality equipment rentals and innovative site services. We work with nearly every group within Mortenson as well as trade partners and vendors to ensure project goals are achieved through the important work of optimization of equipment assets. As our Equipment Solutions Intern, you’ll provide administrative and analytical support to critical work of the team.
Highlights of your work will include:
- Equipment Management – planning and procurement of equipment utilized during the construction process including processing equipment requests/transactions (internal and third-party rentals), logistical coordination, and billing
- System/Software management – exposure to the various software used to manage equipment and process equipment rentals
- Procurement – assistance with receiving support, contract document management, and consumable purchasing
- Exposure to equipment facility and construction field operations
We look forward to hearing from you if you:
- Are currently pursuing an undergraduate, four-year degree in Business, Supply Chain, Engineering, or another related field
- Have experience in Microsoft Office, specifically Word and Excel
- Demonstrate strong teamwork orientation, initiative, communication, and problem-solving skills
- Have proven positive and professional attitude and customer service skills
- Are detail-oriented, organized, and can effectively manage multiple tasks
- Are a current junior or senior
- Have achieved a minimum overall GPA of 3.0/4.0
You will join an exciting and ever-changing industry with a minimum 12-week internship with our team. This opportunity is full-time (40 hours/week) during the summer of 2024. The internship is based at of our Minneapolis headquarters office. The position is not relocation-assistance eligible.
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position. H-1B lottery registration submission and completion of the STEM OPT I-983 training plan are considered sponsorship.
Mortenson is an EOE/Affirmative Action/M/F/Veteran/Disabled employer.