Solar Electrical Helper - Fighting Jay Solar Project
Mortenson’s success is not a matter of luck; it’s a result of our ingenuity, expertise, and exceptional people coupled with our unparalleled focus on customer service. Our foundation and culture are based upon our values of trust, safety, teamwork, responsibility, service and stewardship. We are inspired by a compelling purpose to build structures and facilities for the advancement of modern society and a mission to create an exceptional customer experience. Mortenson has built a reputation for being a leader in our industry and in the communities in which we live and work.
Mortenson is the 2019 Top Overall Solar Contractor as well as #1 Utility Contractor and #1 EPC!
Mortenson has contributed an impressive 3.7+ GW of solar installations since inception!
It all starts with our extraordinary people and collaborative teams. Mortenson has been voted a "best place to work" over 40 times since 2002...
…What are you waiting for?
What will you be doing?
- Measure, cut, and bend wire and conduit utilizing various hand tools
- Safely utilize hand and power tools after proper training (Drills, Crimpers, Cutters, etc.)
- Lift, position, and fasten objects
- Prepare, handle, and supply of materials and tools be used by electrical trades
- Maintain a clean and organized work area, tools, and equipment
- Work under immediate and close supervision according to standard instructions and established procedures
- Effectively work and build relationships with those of diverse backgrounds and organizational levels
- All other duties as assigned
How do you succeed?
- Demonstrate ability to work effectively with others and build relationships with those of diverse backgrounds and organizational levels
- Positive professional attitude
- Ability to interpret and communicate Mortenson policies
- Ability to adapt to change
- Punctual and dependable
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety regulations, operation and maintenance instructions, blueprints and schematic drawings, and procedure manuals
- Ability to work with tools, such as, power and non-powered hand tools
- Willing and able to follow instructions and ask clarifying questions
- Ability to load and unload materials
- Strong teamwork orientation
- Positive attitude and professional customer service skills
- Detail orientated
- Active listening skills and effective communication including an openness to diverse input and feedback
Education and Experience Requirements
- Relevant experience preferred
- Current driver’s license preferred
- Local candidates preferred
- Essential physical requirements:
This position description is not intended to be a comprehensive list of the duties and responsibilities of the
position. The duties and responsibilities of this position may change without notice.
Mortenson is an EOE/Affirmative Action/M/F/Veteran/Disabled employer. EEO is the Law