October 25, 2013
Mortenson Construction announced the winners of its seventh annual Star Awards, which recognizes the company’s local trade partners, at a ceremony held at Mile High Station on October 16th.
"Our relationships with our trade partners are highly valued," said Maja Rosenquist, Mortenson vice president and general manager of its Denver operating group. "This program is about recognizing their efforts and how important they are to our success," she added.
The 2013 winners included:
- Safety: American Civil Constructors Landscape
- Preconstruction: Engineered Demolition
- Building Information Modeling: Encore Electric
- Quality: Caffall Tile/Breckhus Tile (joint venture on Ralph L. Carr Colorado Judicial Center project)
- Innovation: Canam Steel/LPR Construction and S.A. Miro Consulting Engineers for Denver International Airport Hotel and Transit Center
- Teamwork: Hudick Excavation
- Small Business: Heggem Lundquist
- Committed Business Partner: RK Mechanical
- Project Manager: Tom Bell of ISEC
- Superintendent: Dale Lancaster of Hudick Excavation
- Overall Top Subcontractor: RK Mechanical