Chantily Malibago, MHA, and Brent Webb joined industry peers at the 2021 REJournals National Healthcare & Medical Properties Summit to discuss how development and design opportunities are reshaping medical and life sciences real estate.
- Ways in which design is evolving in the medical sectors
- Build-out issues that are unique to medical properties
- The importance of collaboration with hospital or health system on design
- Showcase of latest design and completions
- New Development vs. retro fitting existing properties
- Leasing requirements and building partnerships with landlords
- Construction cost and timeline update