Our core skill is aligning all the project's contributors regardless of contracting method, whether they are financiers, architects, engineers, trade or joint venture partners. Alignment means understanding the needs of the owner - including design and functionality aspirations, stakeholder relations, risk tolerance, cost and schedule – and continuously focusing every participant’s efforts to meet those needs. Ultimately it means delivering the facility you want, on time and on budget.
We will gladly work within your prescribed delivery method, including those listed below, or recommend one to best suit your situation.
- Develop, Design-Build
- Design-Build (DB)
- Construction Manager at Risk (CM@R)
- Design Build Operate and Maintain (BDOM)
- Engineer, Procure and Construct (EPC)
- Agency Construction Manager
- Construction Manager/General Contractor (CMGC)
- CM@R with conversion to Lump Sum
- Integrated Project Delivery (IPD)
- Lump Sum/Hard Bid General Contractor
- Multiple Prime Contractors
Your project is an important undertaking, and you should be confident that the delivery method you choose will achieve the results you need. Questions we frequently discuss with owners include:
- What exactly is the difference between General Contractor and Construction Manager at Risk?
- What are the advantages of each method?
- How does delivery method affect my timeline?
Click here to view a comparison of selected common delivery methods.
Are you ready to discuss delivery options?
For more information, please connect with your Mortenson representative, find an office, or submit a question by clicking here.