Associate Systems Analyst
Mortenson’s success is not a matter of luck; it’s a result of our ingenuity, expertise, and exceptional people coupled with our unparalleled focus on customer service.
Our foundation and culture are based upon our values of trust, safety, teamwork, responsibility, service and stewardship. We are inspired by a compelling purpose to build structures and facilities for the advancement of modern society and a mission to create an exceptional customer experience. Mortenson has built a reputation for being a leader in our industry and in the communities in which we live and work.
It all starts with our extraordinary people and collaborative teams. Mortenson has been voted a "best place to work" over 40 times since 2002…
…What are you waiting for?
The Big Picture:
Mortenson is currently seeking an Associate Systems Analyst responsible for troubleshooting, resolution of application issues and liaising with business partners to identify and document business requirements, research and analyze options, design and test technical solutions. Become technical expert in our project financial management capabilities.
What will you be doing?
· Work with end-users, other IT technical resources and/or Application Support to troubleshoot problems and resolve applications issues
· Provide level two support for incidents submitted to the service desk
· Create and maintain system and end user documentation
· Work with other teams, as required, to make recommendations on efficient use of Oracle Application features and capability to enhance the customer experience
· Follow departmental standards and best practices as defined (i.e. development standards, application standards, naming conventions, etc.)
· Effectively work and build relationships with those of diverse backgrounds and organizational levels
· All other duties as assigned
How will you succeed?
· Have the ability to plan, organize, and structure work
· Showcase good written and oral communication skills
· Good technical aptitude
· Has the ability to learn quickly
· Experience working in the construction industry preferred
· Experience with Oracle EBS or cloud Financial modules (e.g. Projects, payables, general ledger) preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, related field, or equivalent experience
Mortenson is an EOE/Affirmative Action/M/F/Veteran/Disabled employer.
***Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.