Marston Hall was originally built in 1903 and is occupied by the College of Engineering. The renovation project included:
- Significant modifications to the existing structure of the building while preserving the exterior stone facade
- Upgrades to interior finishes
- New mechanical systems, electrical service and equipment, and elevator service
The building program includes a 172-seat auditorium, large classrooms, as well as instructional support areas. The new facility provides learning environments and gathering spaces for faculty and students that encourage social and informal interactions. LEED Gold Certification is being pursued.
Facts And Figures
Completed August 2016
60,000 square feet