Troy began his career with Mortenson in 1997 and has built a reputation for developing trusting relationships with our customers and partners and providing strong mentorship to his team. As director of operations, Troy is responsible for the Minneapolis construction and field operations as well as general operating group activities. Troy holds a Bachelor of Science in Construction Engineering from Iowa State University.
NOTABLE CUSTOMER ENGAGEMENTS
- Radisson Blu Mall of America
- Marriott Hotel and Conference Center (Coralville)
- Hilton Minneapolis/Bloomington Hotel
- American Academy of Neurology
- Mall of America SE Court Interior Remodel